Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
NDT Technical Imaging Specialist
- Perform Digital-Imaging application testing in support of sales efforts.
- Pre-stage and QA all digital-imaging systems before shipment.
- Installation of equipment and software at customer site.
- Provide on-site customer operational training
- Maintain and upgrade digital-imaging systems for NDT lab and field demos.
- Perform software QA and testing.
- Qualify all computer hardware and OS changes prior to market launch.
- Provide archival and networking solutions for current and potential customer.
- Provide phone and on-site trouble shooting and technical support as needed.
- Maintain database of all equipment and software installations.
- Proven experience in either the NDT or IT field.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving competencies.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Able and willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
10% compensatory bonus potential, Great benefits, 401k, PTO