Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
NDT Service Technician
Hours are Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm, you will be "on call" on a rotating basis - 1st week = 2 nights on call, 2nd week = 1 night on call, 3rd week, you are not on call.
Compensation is $21 - $24/hr. There is an additional $6000/yr for "on call" compensation. Realistic overtime is roughly 5-10 hrs/week. Realistic compensation in the job should be between $60 - $75k when factoring in overtime, "on call" comp, and base wages. This is depending on your starting rate.
General position duties and responsibilities:
- Perform repairs, calibrations, installations, and operational checks on the company equipment.
- Perform repairs, installations and operational checks on other equipment as needed.
- Maintain proficiency in service skill, including but not limited to:
- Electrical and Electronic Theory and Principals
- Mechanical and Pneumatic Principals
- Assist in and conduct operator and service technician training programs.
- Contribute in maintaining and improving customer relations.
- Develop and exercise good time management and prioritizing skills
- Have or acquire a basic knowledge and understanding of Eddy Current Testing, Magnetic Leakage Flux Testing and Ultrasonic Testing.
- Maintain a constructive and cooperative attitude.
- Assist in the establishment of, participate in and help in the enforcement of all Safe Work Procedures in accordance with applicable Federal, State, Local laws and regulations, as well as, adhere to all FII and customer safety guidelines.
- Work extended, and/or flexible shifts as required to meet FII goals and obligations.
- Maintain twenty-four (24) hour coverage seven (7) days per week according to schedules developed by the Service Coordinator.
- Minimum of one (1) night per week as the primary on-call person.
- Minimum one (1) weekend per month as the primary on-call person.
- Minimum one (1) weekend per month as primary backup for the on-call person.
- Maintain after-hours and weekend availability, except during recognized vacations, for major breakdown backup.
- Perform Service Coordinator scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repairs and operator training on all systems as required.
- Perform applications studies, in-line trials, equipment installation and commissioning and training as required.