Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Multi-Craft Manufacturing Technician
This is a shift position. You must be open to working afternoon (3pm-11pm) and night (11pm-7am) shifts. This is a union position with regular pay raises, top benefits and retirement packages.
Most of the maintenance is reactive, but they are moving towards a more preventative maintenance program. Need the proper headcount to move to that direction.
Multi-crafted to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, welding, and plumbing.
- Perform assigned tasks in a professional and safe manner and comply with governing standards and work rules as established by the Union Contract, the NEC, OSHA, and so on.
- Provide your own tools and keep the required tools accessible to assigned job sites.
- Plan their work and do material and tool lists and perform their assigned tasks in an effective and timely manner to include: performing PM, troubleshooting, installation and repair/modification of equipment as directed.
- Notify supervisor of recurrent Downtime items, Quality issues and Unsafe Items.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the facility.
- Familiarize yourself with all plant equipment to facilitate troubleshooting abilities.
Top of the line benefits and retirement package. Starting hourly pay rate: $23.13 or more with a 6-month rate increase to $26.15/hr. You will get raises every six months.
This is a front-line maintenance role within a growing international organization. The skill sets acquired will grow your career not only within the plant but gives you the ability to grow anywhere in the company!