Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Multi-Craft Manufacturing Technician
This is a shift position. You must be open to working afternoon and night shifts. This is a union position with regular pay raises, top benefits and retirement packages.
Most of the maintenance is reactive, but they are moving towards a more preventative maintenance program. Need the proper headcount to move to that direction.
- Multi-crafted to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, welding, and plumbing
- Perform assigned tasks in a professional and safe manner and comply with governing standards and work rules as established by the Union Contract, the NEC, OSHA and so on
- Provide your own tools and keep the required tools accessible to assigned job sites
- Plan your work and do material and tool lists and perform their assigned tasks in an effective and timely manner to include: Performing PM, troubleshooting, installation and repair/modification of equipment as directed
- Notify supervisor of recurrent downtime items, quality issues and unsafe items.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the facility
- Familiarize yourself with all plant equipment to facilitate troubleshooting abilities
Top of the line benefits and retirement package.
Starting hourly rate is $23.48 with 6-month rate increase to $25.29/hr.
You will get raises every six months.