Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
The ideal candidate is team-oriented, results driven and possesses great problem-solving skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, install, repair, improve and troubleshoot all systems, equipment and machinery in the mill.
- Cutting, welding, machinery installation, and project fabrication
- Continuously evaluate and analyze quality, safety and production processes and procedures.
- Implement TPM/PM or preventative maintenance and troubleshooting programs for machinery and equipment.
- Provide thorough maintenance reporting, documentation, inventory of parts and closing records.
- Conduct daily environmental compliance inspections for the plant.
- Proactively communicate with all departments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Model, implement and comply with all company work and safety rules and related industry regulations.
- Regularly educate the maintenance and operations organizations on maintenance and safety programs as they evolve.
- Identify and suggest new approaches or best-known methods to foster our continuous improvement mentality.
- Evaluate and test equipment efficiency and effectiveness and recommend changes for improvement.
$24 - $28 per hour plus overtime Higher pay for related industry experience great benefits package 401(k) with matching. May offer small relocation assistance in first paycheck for the right candidate.