Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, install, repair, improve and troubleshoot all systems, equipment and machinery in the mill.
- Continuously evaluate and analyze quality, safety and production processes and procedures.
- Implement TPM/PM or preventative maintenance and troubleshooting programs for machinery and equipment.
- Provide thorough maintenance reporting, documentation, inventory of parts and closing records.
- Conduct daily environmental compliance inspections for the plant.
- Proactively communicate with all departments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Model, implement and comply with all company work and safety rules and related industry regulations.
- Regularly educate the maintenance and operations organizations on maintenance and safety programs as they evolve.
- Identify and suggest new approaches or best known methods to foster our continuous improvement mentality.
- Evaluate and test equipment efficiency and effectiveness and recommend changes for improvement.
$25 - $27 per hour plus overtime
Higher pay for related industry experience
Great benefits package
401(k) with matching
May offer small relocation assistance in first paycheck for right candidate