Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Additionally, Millwrights perform scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment and troubleshoot machine malfunctions, determine the problem and implement the repair.
This position requires an understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission and steam systems.
Qualified candidates must be able to read and interpret drawings and blueprints proficiently and make necessary modifications.
- Inspect mill equipment, chains, belt conveyors, gear boxes/drive chains, and cranes for maintenance or repair.
- Use tools such as fork/barrel lifts, aerial lifts, boom trucks, drill presses, burning equipment, welding and cutting equipment, portable drills and grinders, measuring devices, laser pump alignment tools, power tools, and miscellaneous hand tools.
- Maintain accurate records such as labor hours and important preventative maintenance findings on work orders for creation of future job plans.
- Work in both high places (in excess of 80 feet) and in confined spaces.
- Consistently adhere to, and promote, all safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to pass a full and half face respirator fit test and work in an environment with hazardous chemicals while wearing respirator.
- Perform tasks such as removal, installation, alignment, leveling, and coupling of rotating equipment.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Assist Engineering and/or contractors with capital project work.
- Must be able to occasionally lift to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.