Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Military Account Manager
- Provide support as required for the Department Manager
- Travel on a regular basis to Prime Contractors and government facilities in the US and international
- Assists with all sales related functions for the assigned department
- Participate in all trade show activity including assistance with coordinating registration, booth setup, teardown, and shipment back to CEN
- Assist Customer Service Department with all customer related activities as required
- Prepare written quotations in response to Requests for Quotations
- Review technical specifications, standards
- Review Prime Contractor terms and conditions for purchase orders and contracts
- Coordinate the progress and completion of customer driven design projects with CEN engineering to ensure timely completion to established due dates
- Maintain product forecasts in the MRP system
- Coordinate customer production product requirements with the Planning Department
- Manage/ coordinate Domestic and International customer accounts
The preferred qualified applicant should have experience in the US military, specifically in the maintenance of military ground vehicles.
30% travel required, including some weekends.
Salary ranges from $65 - $90k (little bit more possible for a grand slam candidate with all required and preferred attributes)