Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Other duties include:
- Reading documents, manuals, blueprints, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Dismantling and repairing cranes and mobile equipment using manual, hydraulic, pneumatic, and precision tools of the trade
- Assembling and installing equipment, such as shafting, bearings, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand and power tools
- Constructing foundation for machines, using hand tools, and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel
aligning machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs and other precision tools
- Assembling machines, and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structure, using hand and power tools
Rotating shift - 4 on, 4 off. 12 hour shifts that switch between day and night. 6am - 6pm, 6pm - 6am.
$30 - $35/hour. Full benefits that start day one. Low-cost medical benefits, ($73/month), medical/dental/vision/401k w/5% match. 2nd retirement account that vests in 4 yrs.