Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Phoenix, AZ US
Your duties are:
- Operate, maintain and repair chillers, cooling towers, heating boilers, humidifying steam boilers, water heaters, air
handling and air conditioning units, split systems, air filters, and air distribution systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on all HVAC systems in accordance with established schedules, operating procedures
and equipment warranty
- Clean, adjust and repair systems, and perform warranty services
- Keep daily logs and records of all maintenance functions
- Complete assignments within a timely manner, work in cooperation with peers, and complete tasks with a high degree
of professional workmanship
- Analyze malfunctions in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems and equipment and makes necessary
adjustments or repairs
Base salary with comprehensive health and dental, with a great work-life balance.