Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance throughout the plant
- Perform equipment repairs
- Troubleshoot equipment problems
- Perform equipment inspections
Be able to talk about any relevant experience you have with the following:
- Ability to utilize precision measurement instruments
- Experience in various welding processes and oxy-fuel cutting for fabrication and repair
- Basic understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Experience in overhead crane maintenance
- Ability to troubleshoot, rebuild and repair: gearboxes, hydraulic systems pneumatic systems overhead cranes and shear clutch and brake systems
- Ability to perform alignments on motors, gearboxes using straight edge and indicators
- Ability to determine grades and sizes of bolts, pipes, tubing, cables and wires
- Experience in bearing installation, care and lubrication
- Knowledge of alignments and the use of alignment tools
The DuPont 12-hour rotating shift schedule uses 4 teams (crews) and 2 twelve-hour shifts to provide 24/7 coverage. It consists of a 4-week cycle where each team works 4 consecutive night shifts, followed by 3 days off duty, works 3 consecutive day shifts, followed by 1 day off duty, works 3 consecutive night shifts, followed by 3 days off duty, work 4 consecutive day shift, then have 7 consecutive days off duty. Personnel works an average 42 hours per week.
$27 - $30 per hour plus overtime and bonus potential up to 8%. Benefits include Profit Sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Stock Purchase Program, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, Health Care, Life Insurance, and Short/Long Term Disability.