Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Portage, IN US
In the Mechanical Supervisor role, you will work Monday-Friday, day shift (with rotating on-call duty).
The Supervisor of Mechanical Maintenance assists the Manager of Mechanical Maintenance in all aspects of the mechanical maintenance of the operations while following all the safety procedures and policies.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Assist in the evaluation of the mechanical performance and condition of the operations to identify potential failures and to plan preventative repairs
- Schedule and direct union millwrights
- Direct and guide union millwrights with work plans and schedules
- Assist in the planning of large projects and installations.
- Assist with the preventative mechanical maintenance schedule with the goal of reducing unscheduled delays and increasing productivity
- Supervising and training the union workforce
- Assist in overseeing all planning, preventative maintenance, scheduled repairs, and troubleshooting, required to keep the plant in operation.
- Develop solutions to problems inherent to equipment in the plant (engineer and implement changes to improve performance or eliminate problem).
- Administer and adherence to all NLMK Indiana? S policies and procedures and the Union contract.
- Implementation and adherence of all safety procedures which include but are not limited to, lock-out-tag out, personal protective equipment, fall protection, high voltage procedures, and so on.
Base salary, plus 10% bonus opportunity, plus very robust benefits and relocation packages.