Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Mechanical Service Technician
Kansas City, MO
- Installation and repair of single and multi-color presses.
- Troubleshoot and mechanically adjust major and heavy repairs.
- Follow schematic and troubleshoot electrical circuits within the equipment with telephone assistance, if necessary.
- Work with assigned qualified riggers to install new or used equipment that are sales generated. Also, the same upon customer request regarding equipment moves. This includes installation work orders and charge service.
- Mechanical and electrical skills with the ability to interact with customers.
- Complete all paper work in a timely manner (that is, expenses, time sheets, escalation reports, SS36 related reports, online training courses, car maintenance, and so on).
This role will work from a home office in the Kansas City, MO area. You will travel to customer sites within the region and nationally. Travel will be around 50%. This can be a few days or up to two weeks at a max.
$55 - $70k to start plus overtime, company vehicle, cell, computer and top tier benefits.