Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Mechanical Service Technician
Installation, troubleshoot, repair work, and customer training on all company products (primary sheetfed equipment.)
Take ownership of each assignment and escalate to the second level when necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and closure to the job.
- Troubleshoot, repair, conduct maintenance and train on sheetfed equipment via charge service
- Troubleshoot, repair, conduct maintenance and train on sheetfed equipment under service contract/warranty
- Work with assigned qualified riggers to install new or used equipment that are sales generated
- This also applies to customer requests regarding equipment moves, and the installation of work orders and charge service
- Inspect equipment generated via SS36 (10, 20, 30 and annual inspections) completing the proper documentation and attaching photographs
- This reporting is generated to police equipment for the client and the customer's records.
- Protecting the client's and customer's investment
- Reduce costs to contract when possible
- When visiting customers show our customers the value added by choosing our service to generate additional revenue
- APS /Car stock sales.
- Product knowledge and the ability to communicate clearly verbally and written (internal and external)
- Complete all paperwork in a timely manner (such as expenses, timesheets, escalation reports, SS36 related reports, online training courses, car maintenance
- Installation and repair of single and multi-color presses
- Troubleshoot and mechanically adjust major and heavy repairs.
- Follow schematic and troubleshoot electrical circuits within the equipment with telephone assistance, if necessary
- Mechanical and electrical skills with the ability to interact with customers
Base, plus overtime, per diem, and top tier benefits.