Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Mechanical Reliability Engineer
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Project Manager for capital projects involving expansions, upgrades, and reliability improvements. This includes successful completion of projects within budget and on- schedule.
- Responsible for mechanical design and support for projects for other Project Managers.
- Responsibilities include conceptual design, detail design, estimating, construction, checkout, and startup.
- Work directly with and train operations, maintenance, and other personnel to accomplish project goals.
- Supervise mechanical design efforts including distribution of information to other departments.
- Assist Operations and Maintenance in troubleshooting mechanical systems.
- Determine documents necessary for implementation of a project and provides documentation in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports and conduct meetings as necessary to manage and execute projects.