Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Mechanical Reliability Engineer
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Project Manager for capital projects involving expansions, upgrades, and reliability improvements. This includes successful completion of projects within budget and on- schedule.
- Responsible for mechanical design and support for projects for other Project Managers.
- Responsibilities include conceptual design, detail design, estimating, construction, checkout, and startup.
- Work directly with and train operations, maintenance, and other personnel to accomplish project goals.
- Supervise mechanical design efforts including distribution of information to other departments.
- Assist Operations and Maintenance in troubleshooting mechanical systems.
- Determine documents necessary for implementation of a project and provides documentation in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports and conduct meetings as necessary to manage and execute projects.
$85 - $95k base salary, 10% bonus, great benefits, relocation if needed.