Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Mechanical Project Technician
They will train you on all their equipment, including PLCs, as well as have you do continuous improvement schooling if you desire.
They are looking for hard chargers looking to utilize their technical expertise in the hydraulic and pneumatic fields.
Specific requirements for mechanical project technicians:
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Mechanical maintenance and repair
- Layout and fabrication
- Different types of fittings
- Lubrication of mechanical devices
- Aligning mechanical equipment using dial indicators or similar devices
- The typical work environment is a mill or manufacturing setting.
- The employee is frequently required to perform work in a mill environment with frequent exposure to work near moving mechanical parts / work in high, precarious places / fumes or airborne particles / toxic or caustic chemicals / risk of electrical shock; the typical noise level is moderate noise.
Shift: 2nd or 3rd: 8-hour shifts working 5 of 7 days per week. They will train you on 1st shift to start and will likely move to 2nd or 3rd shift.
They also offer a 6-week rotation to other shifts if you so desire.
Pay Grade: $25 - $30/hour DOE and training needed + Full benefits