Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Orlando, FL US
An engineer espouses the company core values, understands how they contribute to the mission, and believes in the vision of the company. The Mechanical Engineer will passionately drive corporate product growth and sustainability through innovative design, disciplined testing, and comprehensive product knowledge within a dynamic customer focused environment serving the military and aerospace industries. The Engineer will be challenged to proactively assess opportunities to gain a competitive advantage in the market and leverage corporate assets to innovate solutions for their customers. You must be a self-motivated initiator who can work independently, as well as contribute and work in a close-knit team environment.
As a key member of the technical team, you will be responsible for ensuring engineering design projects, assigned from both external and internal customers, are completed accurately, on-time, and exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to and collaborate with engineering team resources to accurately innovate, validate, and document new products or processes
- Initiate and lead enhancement projects that challenge existing product/process concept and design
- Research and analyze data (such as customer and military design requirements, specifications, standards, and manuals) to establish concept, feasibility, and applicability to a product design
- Design, execute, and document detailed test protocols to validate existing and new product designs
- Ensure that the Engineering Manager is adequately informed of project status and is aware of any obstructions to the successful progression that cannot be effectively eliminated at the engineering level
- Maintain and update engineering documentation by adhering to ISO9001/AS9100 requirements
- Utilize a professional engineering mindset with a predisposition for integrity, innovation, ownership, and customer service
- Actively perpetuate the reputation of the client as the crimp tool industry leader focused on the highest standards of design, quality, reliability, and customer service in the military and aerospace markets
- Promote an environment where engineering team members are considered highly valued technical experts as well as customer service enthusiasts focused on perpetual customer satisfaction
- Display professionalism and genuine empathy while interacting with Quality Assurance and manufacturing personnel to support production activities, disposition products, and analyze customer concerns
Base salary, plus potential bonus, a 401k and full benefits. Monday - Friday day shift.