Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Bedford, PA US
The manufacturing plant Bedford, PA currently has an opening for a Senior Engineer supporting the Earth Cutting Tools (ECT) Business Unit. This position is responsible for manufacturing engineering in various areas throughout the facility. This role will drive continuous improvement with cross-functional teams within and supporting the Bedford plant. This position reports directly to the Site Business Director.
Your responsibilities require you to operate as a lead manufacturing engineer throughout the manufacturing facility. Areas of focus may include welding, heat treat, carbide pressing and/or sintering operations.
- Develop and transition new and improved processes to manufacturing
- Responsible to prepare procedures, training plans and manufacturing enabling documentation
- Provide on-site assistance for troubleshooting, quality and throughput improvements, productivity improvements and capital projects
- Drive process improvements and capital project implementation
- Support Management of Change to minimize EHS risks and manufacturing disruptions
- Responsible to develop project plans and budgets, select and manage teams, conduct progress reviews, implement corrective actions, and ensure relevant EHS guidelines and requirements are met
- Meet budget, timeline and project objectives
- Regularly provide progress updates
Base salary, full benefits, bonuses, and growth potential.