Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Demonstrate a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Perform work in the areas of mechanical maintenance, mobile equipment repair, electrical maintenance, fabrication, assembly, welding, and cutting using sound maintenance practices designed to maintain high reliability.
- Dismantle, repair, and reassemble complex mechanical, mobile, quarry, and electrical equipment.
- Serve as a member of the Continuous Improvement Group to resolve daily maintenance and electrical difficulties.
- As required, explore, understand, and apply new trade tools, techniques, and technologies so as to promote continuous improvement and maintain state-of-the-art skills and methods.
- Perform proactive/predictive maintenance.
- Follow all company and MSHA safety procedures and any company initiatives and be an active participant on the Joint Health and Safety Committee and in the development of new procedures; such as but not limited to, lock out tag out and Job Safety Analyses (JSA) / Job Plans.
- Troubleshoot potential concerns required to achieve and maintain maximum plant performance and productivity.
- Report maintenance problems to the appropriate supervisor, coordinator or engineer for action and/or participate in corrective actions if appropriate.
- Keep up-to-date on all maintenance and safety procedural changes and be instrumental in developing new procedures as required.
- Make preventive/proactive inspections and document findings as determined by the maintenance coordinator and continuous improvement groups.
- Primary support and leadership in major repairs to facilitate plant operation.
- Perform necessary tasks to ensure good housekeeping for a safe and efficient operation.
- Fill out and follow up on work orders and assist when necessary in locating and issuing stores materials.
- Safely operate mobile equipment as required to complete assigned tasks.
- Identify, report and assist in resolution of safety and environmental concerns and work practices that may affect the Health and Safety of employees or other parties.
- Work with little or no supervision and in harmony with co-workers at any level or in any department.
- Write and/or contribute to daily reports and other reports about special projects or incidents as well as use computers for entering work orders, equipment history, and so on.
- Assist with orientation and training of any newly hired or promoted personnel.
- Perform any and all other duties as may be assigned from time to time. Work any shifts, including weekends and paid holidays as schedules dictate.
The above job description has been designed to provide general guidelines for the identification of tasks, duties, and qualifications for the titled position and/or its successors. The description is not all inclusive of the duties that are performed by the incumbent and the incumbent may be assigned to duties other than those listed in this document as the work environment and essential functions of the job change.