Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Melbourne, FL US
- Follow instructions on lot travelers (documents that travel with the chassis as if flows through production), operation instructions, engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, sample assemblies, and follow verbal instructions to determine specific duties relative to assembly
- Assemble chassis, racks, and other final assembly hardware, and install finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in them
- Operate equipment and tools relative to accomplishing assembly, stuffing and prep of prefabricated electronic assemblies and other electro-mechanical components
- Adjust or trim materials or hardware to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics
- Perform online go/no-go fit testing to ensure specified parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
- Perform assembly tasks such as soldering, potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, labeling, taping, marking, painting, crimping, riveting, soldering, pressing, and fastening screws or bolts
- Assemble basic material and hardware to wire boards or chassis.
Base salary, with overtime available. Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 16 days PTO to start, a 401k with matching.