Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Mechanic - Heavy Equipment
Travel is required!
Essential and marginal functions:
In addition to testing mechanical parts and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and meeting safety compliance specification:
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear using micrometers and gauges
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment and keep equipment service records
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members using electric or gas welders and soldering tools
- Fabricate needed parts or items as required Performs other related duties as required and assigned