Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
They offer a vast variety of career opportunities, competitive salaries, and progressive benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. They pride themselves in team member development, performance, recognition, and a culture of diversity and respect. Whether you are taking the next step of your career or just beginning, joining the Company's winning team means being part of a great home away from home. You will be challenged. You will be proud.
The company is currently seeking a Materials Supervisor for their Morgantown, PA facility. This position will manage and oversee the receipt, storage, pick, and delivery operations of materials from suppliers to the warehouse, production lines and regional facilities. This role will motivate, manage, and measure the performance of warehouse staff against productivity and quality KPIs while ensuring the safety of all employees.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Lead team meetings and communicate goals to the floor
- Monitor and measure performance
- Provide proper coaching to motivate workforce and increase retention
- Improves methods and processes to increase productivity and quality while reducing costs
- Conduct regular training sessions to ensure all employees are properly trained in their functions
- Create a cross-training matrix to ensure backups are in place
- Increase inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, receiving procedures and audits
- Resolve inventory discrepancies quickly and effectively
- Plan labor effectively against weekly requirements to increase worker efficiency and minimize overtime
- Ensure on-time loading and unloading of trucks to minimize detention
- Escalate issues as needed
- Review warehouse layout and optimize storage capacity
- Minimize use of outside storage
- Communicates any issues or delays in shipments to impacted areas with corrective action plans and timings for resolution
- Optimize picking performance and identify opportunities to reduce forklift travel
- Review truck loading procedures to increase truck payload
- Work with Production Plant to ensure timely delivery of parts and advise Materials teams of product issues
- Lead warehouse sanitation/5S activities
$70 - $75k salary plus relocation assistance. Great advancement potential/upward mobility.