Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Sioux City, IA
- Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning:
- Develop and implement a Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning Process
- Confer with S. I & O.P. Team members to forecast demand and create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning and other optimizations in order to grow the business.
Effective inventory management and control:
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste and optimize customer service.
- Monitor forecasts to identify changes and to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies for material inventory and finished goods.
Supply chain management:
- Design and implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, new product development and cost reduction strategies.
- Direct activities related to procurement, material requirements planning, inventory control, and warehousing.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost, delivery, or quality (that is, supplier performance, supermarket stock outs, and so on).
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as position responsibilities, cycle times, workflows, or system flows.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risk within the supply chain.
- Address tactical supply chain issues.
- Stays apprised of advances in supply chain technology and approaches and apply within the organization to improve supply chain processes.
Material handling and logistics:
- Assess appropriate material handling processes and formulate effective staffing levels, to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Oversee logistics operations to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Active engagement in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
Base salary of $80 - $85k. Relocation assistance or if have government relocation a sign-on bonus is possible. Performance bonus of 10% can be earned.