Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Virginia Beach, VA
The company is currently seeking to fill a Materials Manager role at its growing facility in Hampton Roads, VA!
Responsible for providing material/inventory controls in support of the service operation. Maintain inventory database and quoting of direct parts sales. Manage the daily shipping/receiving needs for the service location. Perform end of month inventory closeout. Maintain calibration program.
- Inventory documents, records, and ensure reports are prepared, maintained, and completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that shipping / receiving documents, records, and reports are prepared, maintained, and completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that department files are appropriately maintained.
- Ensure that inventory counts are correct and completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain good communication and coordination with company personnel, and assistance and support are provided as needed.
- Keep management appropriately informed of area activities.
Location: Chesapeake VA
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 7: 30 am - 3: 30 pm EST
Compensation: $50, 000 - $55, 000 Base Salary + 12% Performance Bonus + 3% 401k match + full comprehensive benefits.