Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Manufacturing Supervisor Team Leader
- Daily leadership to meet manufacturing schedules and deadlines
- Prioritize workload to meet demand and maximize manufacturing efficiency
- Assign specific tasks, provide direction and check work
- Interact cooperatively with engineering, quality, planning, and so on to meet goals
- Recommend and support process/equipment improvements
- Maintain manufacturing metrics tracking and reporting
- Lead or facilitate manufacturing related team meetings
- Continuous improvement of efficiencies and workflow to improve overall performance.
- Train and develop employees on a regular basis
- Implement corrective action related to process variations, equipment malfunctions, or operations endangering the safety of personnel or facility
- Evaluate shift team and individual performance and delegate responsibility, authority, and accountability accordingly
- Rotating shift
There are several bonus programs: A 5% goal sharing incentive (which can go up to as high as 10), a Performance Incentive plan, Long term incentive cash awards. There is a 401k match of 100% for the first 2% and 50% for the next 4%.