Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Olathe, KS US
The Manufacturing Supervisor will be based in Olathe, KS where they manufacture commercial HVAC and industrial cooling systems for hospitals, data centers, oil and gas refineries, power plants and process cooling facilities around the globe.
This position is responsible for continuous improvement deployment within the value stream, being an innovator of positive change that favorably impacts safety, profitability, inventory turns, on-time delivery, quality, financial commitments and employee training and development.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Consistently address good safety practices with team members and take immediate action should there be any safety violations committed
- Ensure all tools and equipment are in working order and that they are in place and used in a safe, efficient manner
- Ensure consistent execution of job rotation through proper management and appropriate verification
- Lead assigned area in continuous improvement, while accepting full ownership for area responsibility
- Maintain manufacturing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintain a safe and secure work environment developing personal growth opportunities
- Perform team member evaluations and corrective actions as necessary
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate team members to achieve work goals
- Utilize proactive approach in resolving problems or conflicts
- Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules
- Ensure that direct and indirect labor goals are met on a daily basis through strict compliance of working to the required manpower numbers
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist team members in solving work problems
- Maintain time and production records
- Manage scrap within assigned area to achieve program fiscal plan goals
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are accurate and followed
- Use ERP system and other technology to prepare and submit reports for planning, monitoring of performance and to identify issues and opportunities for improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
Base salary, full benefits, and relocation assistance in the form of a sign-on bonus.