Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- You will be responsible for supervising a manufacturing department (ex. Equipment preparation, formulation, filtration, aseptic, non-aseptic compounding, preparation, packaging and filling activities) consisting of manufacturing staff.
- Ensure execution of production plan across multiple shifts and manage staff performance against the department's operational goals.
- Ensure the safety of the manufacturing area and work practices in accordance with all of the company's Health, Safety and Environmental programs.
- Coordinate and supervise Manufacturing personnel in the cGMP operations to meet all scheduled manufacturing work.
- Manage/supervise and develop a team focused on highly complex operations producing state of the art pharmaceutical and medical device product for clinical and commercial operations.
- Partner with Planning to ensure effective prioritization and schedule adherence and to meet all required capacity demands.
- Ensure efficient operation of process floor activities by developing processes, materials, GMP and safety controls.
- Guide and train employees to ensure QSR and ISO requirements have been properly implemented and are continually met. Partner with Quality to ensure a cGMP operation.
- Plan and execute manufacturing instructions in order to perform equipment preparation, compounding, filtration, formulation and fill activities for aseptic and terminally non-aseptic products in accordance with Good - Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standard operating procedure, applicable Quality System and Regulatory requirements.
- Become a highly visible, hands-on team builder to motivate, coach, support, inspire and retain highly effective teams while managing for high performance and developing others.
- Collaborate with the Operations, Material management, Engineering, MTS, finance, and R&D teams to optimize processes, specifically applying Lean principles if applicable.
- Drive efforts to address regulatory compliance issues related to production. Responsible for maintaining the highest level of regulatory compliance
- Recruit and supervise staff to execute department functions; ensure effect
$75 - $100k base salary + full comprehensive benefits package!