Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
They are a team of dedicated, energetic individuals who are committed to be the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, comprise an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This position is responsible for covering planned vacancies for other supervisors working 12 hour rotating shifts (day or night shifts).
The Integrated Process Team (IPT) Manufacturing Advisor is responsible for managing the operational elements of daily activities to produce organic chemical intermediates and bulk pharmaceutical finished products. This position ensures production activities are completed in compliance with safety, environmental, and GMP requirements. The Manufacturing Advisor provides leadership, advising and coaching, and development of hourly union employees functioning as shift work teams. The Manufacturing Advisor supervises one or more product campaigns simultaneously and provides direction to ancillary manufacturing operations.
The position will report to the IPT Production Lead (Associate Director, Operations).
- Advisor for hourly union shift 0077ork teams; provide regular feedback and intervention as necessary on interpersonal behaviors to ensure the team functions as a high-performing group with shared accountability for results.
- Front-line leadership for a number of manufacturing processes that involve the synthesis, isolation, and packaging of a variety of organic compounds and bulk pharmaceutical intermediate products.
- Under the direction of the Production Lead and technical support resources, is responsible for coordinating their shift to achieve production results that meet customer requirements and organizational objectives.
- Executes production activities under the guidance of appropriate SOPs and batch sheets, as well as direction from IPT and technical experts.
- Maintains compliance by ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate facility housekeeping.
- Responsible for the training plan and training completion for individuals on his/her team.
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems to minimize impact on production, quality, safety, and the environment.
- Lead investigations for production, quality, safety, and environmental incidents.
- Coordinate the completion of mechanical services and projects within the manufacturing facilities. Responsible for lockout/tagout and other permitting activities to support mechanical work on equipment.
- Make decisions regarding staffing of his/her team. Plan overtime requirements and staff tasks in alignment with department principles on compliance, training, and profit plan management.
- Participate in projects for improving cost, compliance, efficiency, energy conservation, and waste minimization.
- Administer union collective bargaining agreement and site and Company policies.
Education minimum requirement:
- Bachelor's degree
- HS diploma
- 5 years related work experience
Required experience and skills:
- Knowledge of the hazards of chemicals and materials used in the chemical processing environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Detail oriented, flexible, and able to independently manage multiple priorities.
- Good understanding of GMP/EHS