Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Des Moines, IA
Responsibilities and duties:
- Adhere to the company's Vision, Values, and Code of Conduct
- Recruiting, training and retention of a qualified and motivated team
- Monitor processes and productivity throughout shift
- Improve quality using organization standards and guidelines, that is, SOP's, ISO Documentation, and Lean Management
- Regulate item inventory and labor documentation. Monitor, analyze, correct, and track results
- Provide job expectations and training to staff: planning, monitoring, and appraising job outcomes, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees using organization policies and procedures
- Ensure production and customer demands are met by scheduling and assigning proper personnel and priorities
- Monitor production progress, revise schedules, resolve problems, and report the shift production summaries daily
- Purchase or request tooling, supplies, or capital equipment necessary to perform tasks
- Monitor time, attendance, vacations, team punctuality and labor tracking to control labor costs
- Ensure all safety policies, procedures and training is strictly enforced
- Champion and enforce 5s and Lean Management Methodology
- Ensure operation of all equipment by calling for repairs as needed
This position is on first shift (7: 30am - 4: 00pm).
You'll also receive a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a 401(k) plan.