Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Manufacturing Engineering Technician
North Haven, CT
You will troubleshoot and machine support, root cause analysis for machine outages or production performance issues and participate in cross functional teams to accomplish project specific goals. You will be mentored to become the resident expert on production equipment and processes. You will ensure efficient product processing while maintaining established quality/cost/safety standards.
- Provide daily production support to set up, troubleshoot, repair, and monitor automated assembly, packaging and vacuum drying processes forming related processes and equipment.
- Review manufacturing equipment and processes for improvement potential.
- Team with manufacturing and quality personnel on a daily basis to review / disposition production defects and provides potential process and/or equipment corrective actions to assure production schedules and quality expectations are met.
- Use Root Cause Analysis tools such as 6M, 5 Why's, and A3's to address manufacturing and quality issues.
- Provide support as needed in specification development, procurement, build, documentation, validation, and personnel training for automated assembly, packaging and vacuum drying related processes.
- Support automated assembly and packaging equipment on quality improvement, and integration projects.
- Maintain excellent communications with Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, Safety, Planning, and Metrology departments on an as needed basis.
- Follow established guidelines and management direction with regard to engineering decisions and departmental/company policy.
You will work a 12 hour night shift supporting Team D from 7pm - 7am on a rotation schedule of: 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off, 2 on, 2 off, 3 on.