Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
The manufacturing engineers are responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operations of all the equipment utilized in the manufacturing process.
This includes reducing equipment downtime, scrap and ensuring a quality product.
Employee operates with minimum direction to control plant manufacturing processes.
Employee performs varied and somewhat complex work where independent judgment and action is exercised.
- Leverage an advanced knowledge of manufacturing/mechanical processes and equipment.
- Support and develop department or maintenance projects / activities with good engineering direction.
- Take part or facilitate the team Lean strategies and methodologies and/or Six Sigma activities.
- Support, cost estimate and document all engineering changes.
- Lead projects to improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) process and improve overall production downtime
- Maintain process capability across various production focus areas within the plant
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformance relating to product, process and systems. Implement interim processes as required to correct or contain all non-conformance.
- Provide hands on manufacturing support to operations.
- Define and improve process and methodology for production team members.
- Review product and process designs for compliance and safety, adherence to company standards, customer contract requirements and to ensure timely completion.
- Position will require extended hours and flexible schedule to accommodate the installation of equipment. In addition, the installation cannot impact plant operations
- Analyze production equipment to prevent costs associated with unexpected machine downtime and to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Process capability improvements.
- Assists senior management with plant improvements and expansions.
$120 - $130k Bonus/commission plan: 20% PICP- based off metrics overall scores (plant wide) if awarded 100 points - paid out year end.