Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating production and other processes to find operational opportunities and ensure that each process is optimized to meet current goals.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Troubleshoot critical processes and equipment in our manufacturing process
- Develop process methods and controls
- Determine costs and schedules for products as well as lead capital projects
- Train and develop our employees
You will express your ideas and make recommendations for improvements. Ultimately, you will make our processes more efficient and productive therefore you will have a direct impact on the company!
You will love it here if:
- You are a strong leader
- You are a creative problem solver
- You are a forward-thinker with ideas that you want to be heard
- You are detail-oriented but can also see the big picture
Base salary will run $75 - $80k typically. For those with applicable manufacturing experience it can go $85 - $90k. 5% target bonus that can be exceeded. Relocation assistance possible.