Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Efficiently uses problem solving techniques including Pareto analysis, cause and effect analysis, multi-variable analysis, FMEAs and DOEs to reach solutions.
- Initiates and leads plant teams in the development of process improvements.
- Able to source vendors, define SOWs, manage contract deliverables when outside sources for engineering are used.
- Provides technical support for plant operations including maintenance support, capital project implementation, and Six Sigma project rollout support.
- Acts as liaison between plant and Division Engineering personnel in communicating engineering needs process changes, project reporting, and others.
- Monitors process, including new equipment and tools, to ensure performance to specifications. Implements capital and non-capital projects.
- Works with plant quality control and manufacturing personnel to ensure process and equipment is capable of producing product that meets quality and engineering standards.
- Reviews new and modified specifications for proper content and schedules their introduction into the manufacturing system.
- Identifies causes and develops strategies for eliminating re-occurring downtime.
- Assists with assuring tools, equipment, and processes comply with OSHA and EPA standards.