Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Implement engineering solutions to systemic problems in all manufacturing processes and inspection operations using root-cause analysis methodologies.
- Design new fixturing, tooling, equipment, or other devices to improve manufacturing productivity and quality. Also, modify or redesign existing manufacturing equipment to perform similar but unique service functions.
- Work with vendors and other outside contractors to provide new, innovative, and cost-effective solutions to manufacturing problems.
- Assist Senior Manufacturing Engineers in the justification process of new capital expenditures.
- Define and justify continuous improvement projects, Lean-6S, which address systemic problems in manufacturing.
- Lead or participate in Design of Experiments- DOEs, data collection, analysis, and implementation efforts.
- This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (that is, hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
Location: Keene, NH - 1.5-hour drive to Boston, MA - 20 mins from Brattleboro, VT
Working hours: 1st shift Monday - Friday
Compensation: $60 - $65k base salary + 10% bonus + full comprehensive benefits package + growth!