Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Fort Worth, TX
- Develop robust, sustainable manufacturing processes, including verifying, testing, and documenting the process before implementation.
- Implement maintenance and calibration procedures for manufacturing tools and equipment.
- Implement process improvements.
- Become expert in LabVIEW. Understand current LabVIEW programs and make any GUI changes.
- Fully understand and document how our current products function electrically.
- Troubleshoot all electrical problems.
- Create new D4 assembly aids as they are released.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline is a must. EE preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, contract documentation and gov/industry standards and specs
- AutoCAD or other drawing software
- Measuring device knowledge (calipers micrometers, and so on)
- AS9100 or ISO internal auditor training