Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Fairfield, NJ US
As the longest running wire rope and cable assembly company in the world, this organization stays committed to providing companies around the globe with the highest level of expertise and quality products for unique applications. For over 75 years, they have exceeded the customer's expectations by investing in the best technologies available, which transcends through their extensive product line.
In this role you will be responsible for machine equipment and tooling maintenance and general plant maintenance activities. Responsible for continuous improvement project initiatives that deliver operational efficiency improvements.
Essential job functions:
- Prioritize and conduct maintenance tasks while balancing daily operational activities
- Complete site maintenance projects promptly and manage contractors as required to ensure deliverables are completed to meet or exceed expectations
- Design tooling, fixtures, equipment, and processes to support manufacturing efforts which include machining, brazing, grinding, finishing, and assembly of wire-rope cable assemblies
- Use engineering drawings to create, document, and implement manufacturing processes to produce quality parts efficiently
- Read and communicate blueprints to shop floor personnel
- Contribute to and collaborate with Mechanical Engineering to understand and continuously improve design for the manufacturing process
- Initiate and implement new projects that improve existing production methods and metrics
- Design, execute, and document detailed process maps to improve work center flow, output, and quality
- Promote an environment where Engineering/Production team members are considered highly valued professional and technical experts
- Support the Manufacturing Engineering department's role within the organization by assisting other departments for the mutual benefit of the company
- Support production activities, disposition of parts, and analysis of customer concerns
Base salary, plus a potential bonus, 401k, and full benefits. Day shift