Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be expected to:
-Plan, direct, and manage large-scale projects requiring capital investments
- Develop implementation timeline and provide updates to management team
- Develop equipment specifications, and work with external vendors to modify and build equipment to specs.
- Extend purchase orders and manage capital equipment procurement process
- Develop business case ROI's (return on investment) for process improvements
- Interfaces with advanced design, product engineering, quality, and other business partners on the design for manufacturability, process capability, and production builds of new product or product revisions
- Process mapping, process capability, C&E Matrix, fishbone diagram, FMEA, MSA, DOE, Control Plans
- Perform dimensional and engineering analysis of loads, fit and tolerances of packaging to validate designs
- Identify and design enhancements to existing fabrication and assembly processes to improve first time through repeatability
- Develop concepts for cost reduction opportunities, manufacturing flexibility, and SKU reduction
- Lead continuous improvement projects aligned to lean manufacturing principles
- Lead cost reduction and yield improvement projects with delivery partners
- Demonstrates continued personal growth and development
- Builds cooperative relationships across the organization
- Interfaces with Business Partner groups responsible for our processes and or methodologies, that is, AMS, new product development or continuous product and process improvement
Location: Luray, VA - Beautiful low cost of living area offering the four seasons and plenty of outdoor space and activities to be had! Short driving distance to Washington DC, Richmond, and Charlottesville metro areas!
Compensation: $70 - $90k Base Salary + Profit Sharing Bonus up to $2, 000 + Full Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance + Paid time off (PTO) + Paid holidays + Company Matching 401(k) plan + True Professional development and Tuition reimbursement!
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities - on company time
- Training and career progression