Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Implement engineering solutions to systemic problems in all manufacturing processes and inspection operations using root-cause analysis methodologies.
- Design new fixturing, tooling, equipment, or other devices to improve manufacturing productivity and quality. Also, modify or redesign existing manufacturing equipment to perform similar but unique service functions.
- Work with vendors and other outside contractors to provide new, innovative, and cost-effective solutions to manufacturing problems.
- Assist Senior Mfg. Engineers in the justification process of new capital expenditures.
- Define and justify continuous improvement projects, Lean-6S, which address systemic problems in manufacturing. Lead or participate in Design of Experiments- DOEs, data collection, analysis, and implementation efforts.
-This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (that is, hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
Location: Keene, NH - 1.5-hour drive to Boston, MA - 20 minutes from Brattleboro, VT
Working Hours: 1st shift Monday-Friday
Compensation: Base Salary + 10% Bonus + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package + Growth!