Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Bluffs, IL US
Our client designs, manufactures and distributes high-quality components and accessories for the largest companies in the commercial industrial refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
Are you passionate about creating? Do you enjoy the process and have a willingness to learn? You will be given an opportunity to receive formal education in the world of design and engineering.
This company was founded in a garage by the current president and founder. After a tragic fire in 2022, a brand-new world-class facility was built, and the work to rebuild and strengthen internally is well on its way. This is the perfect opportunity to enter the manufacturing/engineering world without an engineering degree.
With a relaxed working environment, you will spend half of your time in the office and the other half on the floor with design, engineering, robotics, and manufacturing.
Monday-Friday 8am? 430pm
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Communicate with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange the purchase of equipment, materials, and parts, and evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
- Confer with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
- Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential
Base salary, plus 10-15% bonus each year, 100% company paid insurance for employee, a clothing allowance, dental, vision, medical. Life insurance, a 401k with a 4% match, personal safety allowance, monthly uniform allowance, PTO, and 80 hours of holiday pay annually.