Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develops manufacturing processes through analysis of application, research, design, modification, and testing of manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Leads efforts to automate manufacturing processes by using robotic technology to perform functions currently performed by manual labor.
- Identifies and leads cost saving efforts throughout the operation by improving manufacturing efficiency, implementing new technology, and analyzing/modifying workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Uses Lean tools and principles to reduce various forms of waste in our manufacturing processes to reduce product cost, lead time, while maintaining or improving quality.
- Provides guidance and leadership on new product launches, as well as Engineered-To-Order and Large-Value-Order products through design, calculation of production, labor, and material costs; review of production capacity; estimation of future requirements/scalability.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services in an effective and timely manner. Supports technical assessment / identification of mechanical and/or electrical equipment issues and works with maintenance to bring equipment back to operational status.
- Evaluates and improves manufacturing processes by working closely with production operators; designing and conducting research; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Maintains and promotes a safe work environment, a high level of safety awareness and compliance among associates and implements 5S principles.
- Coordinates with manufacturing supervisor and participates in technical training of equipment for employees.
- Conducts fact-based analysis using lean techniques to create value and manage to a future state value stream that eliminates waste and drives continuous process improvement through analytics.