Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Management Development Trainee
Des Moines, IA
- Rotational work assignments within Lifecycle Services including several field-based service assignments
- Develop working knowledge of our products
- Develop skills in Customer Service, Order Management, Sales Management, Price and Quotation Management
- Build relationships with Local Business Partners and functional organizations
- Learn sales and operation planning, employee management, and manufacturing best practices
Periodic travel is a requirement including traveling to internal and external sites across the United States.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Strong business management interest, work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills both verbal and written