Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Wilson, NC US
"Our ambition is to continually improve and it's what keeps us at the top of our game. We are solutions-based. We are innovative. We seek out new challenges and conquer them. This is our company ethos, but it's our people's too: Our company is at the cutting edge of a fast-moving industry because we have passionate people pushing the boundaries of what's best."
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the scheduled, unscheduled, and preventative maintenance and repair of a wide variety of beverage manufacturing and packaging equipment requiring a strong mechanical skills base to include hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, conveyor systems and PLC usage (PLC experience is not a requirement).
- Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment.
- Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and line stoppages while collaborating with other departments.
- Initial responder when a line stops producing and assures that the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems quickly using electrical and/or mechanical skills.
- Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and installation of equipment, tools, and utility systems to minimize manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment including inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement, as necessary.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational and safety performance standards.
- Support the facility's food safety and food quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired results.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
Hourly rate, as much overtime as you want, and strong benefits.