Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all plant equipment
- Demonstrate/use pipe fitting skills
- Must have a skill set in machine repair, welding, machine shop equipment, electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics, compressed air, and blueprint/schematics reading
- Must be able to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions
- Must obtain and maintain a valid forklift operator license
- Passing score on Ramsey Corporate Job Skills, Mechanic Evaluation Form, of 70% or higher
- Must comply with the requirements defined within the contents of the GMPs, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), LOTO procedures, and foods safety programs established by the company
- This position is subject to weekend work
- Perform other duties as assigned
Highly competitive pay with full benefits package, 401k match and profit-share.