Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Our client is looking for Mechanics on first and second shift (second shift pays $3 extra per hour) and an Electrician for 1st shift.
- Performs maintenance service and repairs
- Repairs or replaces defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
- Diagnoses mechanical problems and determines how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary
- Inspects drives, motors, and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, or performs other maintenance actions, following checklists
- Inspects, operates, and tests machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Electrician/Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of skilled duties to:
- Install, maintain, and repair facility electrical equipment and systems
- Interprets wiring diagrams, pictorials, wiring schematics, written and verbal instructions to assemble electrical components and units in a production environment
- Places components in electric box or unit, in accordance with provided documentation.
In both instances, you will be working on turret punch presses, stamp presses, hairpin benders and so on.
$26 - $30/hour+ overtime, 401k with company matching and 1 year bonus, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.