Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
St. Louis, MO
- Assist as required or request with the setup, adjustment and maintain all equipment ad areas on the production lines.
- Ensure that both production and facility machinery are regularly inspect to address preventative maintenance needs.
- Troubleshoot all production equipment as well as facility machinery, adhering to all safety and efficiency protocols.
- Observe all applicable safety regulations.
- Suggest and participate in cost-saving ideas, increased efficiency or maintenance project, helping put approved solution into place.
2nd, and 3rd shift openings.
$20 - $25 per hour starting out. Heavy electrical backgrounds will get extra pay consideration. Overtime and bonuses. Full benefits and upward mobility.