Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
St. Louis, MO
- Assist as required or request with the setup, adjustment and maintain all equipment ad areas on the production lines.
- Ensure that both production and facility machinery are regularly inspect to address preventative maintenance needs.
- Troubleshoot all production equipment as well as facility machinery, adhering to all safety and efficiency protocols.
- Observe all applicable safety regulations.
- Suggest and participate in cost-saving ideas, increased efficiency or maintenance project, helping put approved solution into place.
2nd, and 3rd shift openings.
$20 - $25 per hour starting out. Heavy electrical backgrounds will get extra pay consideration. Overtime and bonuses. Full benefits and upward mobility.