Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Repair and maintain preventive maintenance on all mechanical systems including weight feeders, scales, conveyors, hot oil, steam, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and equipment.
- Repair all electrical, electronic systems including servo equipment, photo eyes, electronic sensors, temperature controls and combustion equipment.
- Troubleshooting of programmable logic controls including understanding of ladder logic.
- Responsible for metal fabrication, machining, facility maintenance and preventative maintenance to the facility and all equipment.
- Participate in the management and maintenance of the parts inventory system, including researching equipment to determine parts required.
- Support engineering in the improvement and/or development and implementation of new products and processes.
- Perform housekeeping duties to keep plant appearance at an acceptable and safe manner.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Perform special processes and projects as required by Maintenance Supervisor or Site Manager.
Strong benefits up to 75% of premiums covered
6% 401k matching
15-20 hours of overtime a week