Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Installation, maintenance and repair of silicon wafer reclaim equipment and the facilities support systems.
- The ability to use safe and proper judgement with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand and communicate both written and verbal instructions.
- Keeping log books and checklists up to date.
- Making sure the PM Program runs well and kept up to date.
- Must be willing to work overtime and off shifts.
- Must have knowledge of general tool use; pressure gauges, volt meters.
- Troubleshoot and repair production and facilities equipment.
- Perform emergency response functions.
- Know and adhere to the client's Quality policy, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and Area policies and procedures.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills and work well with others.
$20 - $22/hour base pay, overtime built in, shift premium possible, bonus eligible.