Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- The ability to use safe and proper judgement with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand and communicate both written and verbal instructions.
- Keep log books and checklists up to date.
- Ensure the PM program runs well and is kept up to date.
- Be willing to work overtime and off shifts.
- Have proven knowledge of general tool use; pressure gauges, volt meters.
- Troubleshoot and repair production and facilities equipment.
- Must follow all safety, health and environmental procedures and policies
- Perform emergency response functions
- Know and adhere to the client's quality policy, safety, health and environmental policies and area policies and procedures.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and work well with others.