Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- The ability to use safe and proper judgement with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and communicate both written and verbal instructions
- Keeping log books and checklists up to date
- Making sure the PM Program runs well and kept up to date
- Must be willing to work overtime and off shifts
- Must have knowledge of general tool use; pressure gauges, volt meters
- Troubleshoot and repair production and facilities equipment
- Must follow all Safety, Health, and Environmental procedures and policies
- Perform emergency response functions
- Know and adhere to the company's Quality policy, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and area policies and procedures
- Possesses good interpersonal skills and work well with others
$20 - $24/hour base pay, overtime built in, shift premium possible, bonus eligible.